Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckSense

Questioning Cristobal's recruiting / coaching skill set

Good article from a number of different perspectives with some excellent points / questions raised.

https://saturdayoutwest.com/oregon-ducks/anonymous-coaching-agent-questions-mario-cristobals-recruiting-coaching-ability/

Posted (edited)

A Good article that is looking past the initial flash, into asking the question "where's the beef?". 

I particularly like the last comparison:

"Oregon begins its 2022 season on Sept. 3 against Georgia. Cristobal and the Hurricanes debut the same day against Bethune-Cookman."

Edited by BigDucksFan

The real test will be to see what he does at Miami.  The Snake flailed miserably at Fla St.  

I don't think Cristobal can coach. So we'll see. 

On 6/5/2022 at 8:40 PM, oregon111 said:

I don't think Cristobal can coach. So we'll see. 

one of the things that surprised me during Cristobals time at U.O. was his inability to learn from his mistakes and make adjustments for them.  That is the one thing I will watch for as he moves forward, if he continues this then I see some high school coaching job in his future. However, by then he should have accumulated enough to retire quite well, which just means that even a bad coach can do well in life. (Fake it till you make it)