Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckSense

GoDucks is your best source for training camp

Remember as training camp begins, the mainstream media will not have access to practices...I am assuming Lanning like his predecessor will allow a fixed time after practice for interviews of coaches and players.

But only the Oregon "inside man" Rob Moseley will be sharing first-hand accounts of what happens at practice (with limitations / restrictions).

Rob does a good job and in case you haven't been checking, he has numerous posts previewing each position leading up training camp.

Be wary of the fanboys who because of a website or being long standing season ticket holders and other types of self-proclaimed "legitimate credentials," write articles as if they were at practice or because they were part of a 5-minute group interview after a practice, it somehow gives them "inside information."

Most of the time they simply rewrite what Moseley posts into their own narrative.

Here is hoping Oregon's starting QB is Thompson or Butterfield 🙏 Go Ducks!

https://goducks.com/

There is an app too.

Edited by DuckSense

On 8/4/2022 at 9:21 PM, DuckSense said:

Here is hoping Oregon's starting QB is Thompson or Butterfield 🙏 Go Ducks!

I'm with you on this. However, I suspect Bo will get the first call but kept on a short leash. Sure would like to see all three get time in the first game, even if it's just one series.